ARK: Fear Evolved 2
|ARK: Fear Evolved 2|
|Start Date||October 28, 2016|
ARK: Fear Evolved 2 is an ARK: Survival Evolved Halloween event. It will run from October 28, 2016 until November 6, 2016 on PC, with an Xbox release planned a week later. It is the sequel to the ARK: Fear Evolved event that took place in 2015.
Gameplay Changes[edit | edit source]
The update also add new halloween-themed items and skins:
and returning items and skins from Fear Evolved:
as well as these creatures:
Fear Evolved themed environment changes:
- The leaves of most trees on The Island are brown and orange instead of green.
- Cave creatures, like Bats and Spiders, appear above ground.
- Nights lasts longer than usual.
- The climate is a bit colder than usual.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Spotlight[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The event was originally supposed to include effects related to vampirism and lycanthropy, but these had to be cut at the last minute due to unforeseen circumstances on the dev team.
References[edit | edit source]
- ARK: Fear Evolved 2!
- ARK: Fear Evolved 2 on Xbox One, Community Crunch 69, Evolution Event & More
- "A Message from Studio Wildcard" in the launch announcement
|Holiday Events||ARK: Fear Evolved (2) • ARK: Turkey Trial (2) • ARK: Winter Wonderland (2) • ARK: Eggcellent Adventure • ARK: Awesome Anniversary|
|Survival of the Fittest Tournaments||Survival of the Fittest • Unnatural Selection • The Last Stand • Naughty or Nice • Summer Cup 2016|