ARK Survival Evolved Wiki
As a man or woman stranded, naked, freezing, and starving on the unforgiving shores of a mysterious island called ARK, use your skill and cunning to kill or tame and ride the plethora of leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land. Hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements and store valuables, all while teaming up with (or preying upon) hundreds of other players to survive, dominate... and escape!The game is currently in 'Early Access' on Steam and the Xbox Live Marketplace with continually new updates in the open-world dinosaur survival game and it's also planned to be released to PlayStation 4!
- Food, Water, Temperature & Weather
- Harvest, Build Structures, Paint Items, Dinos and Yourself
- Plant, Farm & Grow
- Tame And Benefit From Numerous Creatures
- Learn to Craft more Items with Engrams
- RP Oriented Custom Cooking System!
- Collect Precious Artifacts In Dangerous Caves
- Summon The Ultimate Life Forms
- Advanced Tribe System
- Hardcore Game Mechanics
- Explore And Discover
- Large-World Persistence And Meta-Universe
- Robust Steam Workshop Mod Support and dedicated DevKit
- High-End Next-Gen Visuals
- Host your own Dedicated Server.
- Explorer Notes
Survival of the Fittest is ARK's free Multiplayer Online Survival Arena (MOSA) spin-off currently available on Steam
Tournament History: SotF Tournaments
Current Version: 178.0
Released - August 9, 2016
- Reduced the ring of death damage amount (33% less per second)
- Kill gives 25 +hp for all players on the team at 0-time sudden death
- Added no-build volume to the center-center area (but allowing c4 and ied)
- Lower flight ceiling at the center of the arena
- Herbis -60% dmg from explosives, brontos +15% base HP
- Longer tame time on rex and spino, +15% tame time
- 25% more longneck durability and slightly lower longneck targeting fov (further zoom in both scoped and unscoped)
- Dilophosaurus faster tame, -30%
- +15% melee dmg buff for spear and pike respectively
- Flyers 50% more stamina loss per second when having a rider
- Spectator fpv hitmarkers, and modified hitmarkers sound (sorry, we'll make it better!)
Released - 21 August, 2016
- Gate Frames are no longer considered foundation/resource-blockers (and can not be built within range of enemy Foundations).
- You can launch an autodestroy enabled server with "?OnlyAutoDestroyCoreStructures=true" to prevent any non-core/non-foundation structures from autodestroying (however they'll still get autodestroyed if a floor that they're on gets autodestroyed, of course). Official PvE Servers now use this option.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed phasing through walls.
- Fixed a turret avoidance exploit.
- The following structures can no longer be built within range of enemy foundations:
Released - 19 July, 2016
- Fixed common singleplayer/nondedicated crash!
- Improved level-streaming performance by approximately 10%