ARK Survival Evolved Wiki
As a man or woman stranded, naked, freezing, and starving on the unforgiving shores of a mysterious island called ARK, use your skill and cunning to kill or tame and ride the plethora of leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land. Hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements and store valuables, all while teaming up with (or preying upon) hundreds of other players to survive, dominate... and escape!The game is currently in 'Early Access' on Steam and the Xbox Live Marketplace with continually new updates in the open-world dinosaur survival game, coming soon to PlayStation 4!
- Food, Water, Temperature & Weather
- Harvest, Build Structures, Paint Items, Dinos and Yourself
- Plant, Farm & Grow
- Tame And Benefit From Numerous Creatures
- Learn to Craft more Items with Engrams
- RP Oriented Custom Cooking System!
- Collect Precious Artifacts In Dangerous Caves
- Summon The Ultimate Life Forms
- Advanced Tribe System
- Hardcore Game Mechanics
- Explore And Discover
- Large-World Persistence And Meta-Universe
- Robust Steam Workshop Mod Support and dedicated DevKit
- High-End Next-Gen Visuals
- Host your own Dedicated Server.
- Explorer Notes
Survival of the Fittest is ARK's free Multiplayer Online Survival Arena (MOSA) spin-off currently available on Steam
Tournament History: SotF Tournaments
Current Version: 170.3
Released - April 29, 2016
- Made helmet cosmetic "skins" not override the icon/name of the armor item itself, to avoid confusion as to what the item actually is
- Finally fixed issue of cosmetics blocking auto-equipment
- Finally removed Giga's from Official 2v2
Released - 20 May, 2016
Unversioned Addition: Optionally launch dedicated servers with -EnableIdlePlayerKick to cause characters that have not moved or interacted within the KickIdlePlayersPeriod, 3600 seconds by default to be kicked.
- Added -insecure commandline parameter usage to disable server VAC
Released - 20 May, 2016
- Fixed various TheCenter structure placement, teleport, collision issues, visual issues, dino difficulty curve, harvestable items fade-out, and dino spawns, & flyers now allowed in the large caves. Also fixed the stalling/hitching of Player-Hosted TheCenter servers
- Fixed audio clipping
- You can now transfer Dinos/Items/Survivors from TheIsland to TheCenter and vice versa on Singleplayer and Player-Hosted games which allow Tribute Uploads/Downloads.
- Added support for up to 200 additional Official servers! (many more TheCenter servers will be onlined with this patch, including Primitives, Hardcore, and Extinction)
- Fixed general case where you could place structures within world geometry
- Reduced Wild Compy HP and Damage by 50%
- Fixed crash in Session List UI when Removing Bookmarks or Switching Server Filter Mode
- Fixed Invite Friends in-game menu option
- Fixed performance issue with distance field shadows