ARK Survival Evolved Wiki
As a man or woman stranded, naked, freezing, and starving on the unforgiving shores of a mysterious island called ARK, use your skill and cunning to kill or tame and ride the plethora of leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land. Hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements and store valuables, all while teaming up with (or preying upon) hundreds of other players to survive, dominate... and escape!The game is currently in 'Early Access' on Steam and the Xbox Live Marketplace with continually new updates in the open-world dinosaur survival game and it's also planned to be released to PlayStation 4!
- Food, Water, Temperature & Weather
- Harvest, Build Structures, Paint Items, Dinos and Yourself
- Plant, Farm & Grow
- Tame And Benefit From Numerous Creatures
- Learn to Craft more Items with Engrams
- RP Oriented Custom Cooking System!
- Collect Precious Artifacts In Dangerous Caves
- Summon The Ultimate Life Forms
- Advanced Tribe System
- Hardcore Game Mechanics
- Explore And Discover
- Large-World Persistence And Meta-Universe
- Robust Steam Workshop Mod Support and dedicated DevKit
- High-End Next-Gen Visuals
- Host your own Dedicated Server.
- Explorer Notes
Survival of the Fittest is ARK's free Multiplayer Online Survival Arena (MOSA) spin-off currently available on Steam
Tournament History: SotF Tournaments
Current Version: 178.1
Released - September 23, 2016
- Reduced Bronto damage by 50%
- Doubled Ring of Death collapse size on Official 2v2 and 4v4 (to 11000 radius)
Released - 23 September, 2016
- Fixed overspawning and physics/collision volume issues on TheCenter. Requires Server Update.
Released - 3 September, 2016
- Fixed clobbering of local/playerdedi save data.
- Fixed issue where players could only transfer cross-ARK characters/items/dinos at Obelisks. Is now also from any supply crate.
- Fixed issue where unofficial transfer ARK Tribute system not working on Items.
- Fixed issue where players could get incorrect insulation values relative to nearby structures, and die very quickly.