ARK Survival Evolved Wiki
As a man or woman stranded, naked, freezing, and starving on the unforgiving shores of a mysterious island called ARK, use your skill and cunning to kill or tame and ride the plethora of leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land. Hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements and store valuables, all while teaming up with (or preying upon) hundreds of other players to survive, dominate... and escape!The game is currently in 'Early Access' on Steam and the Xbox Live Marketplace with continually new updates in the open-world dinosaur survival game, coming soon to PlayStation 4!
- Food, Water, Temperature & Weather
- Harvest, Build Structures, Paint Items, Dinos and Yourself
- Plant, Farm & Grow
- Tame And Benefit From Numerous Creatures
- Learn to Craft more Items with Engrams
- RP Oriented Custom Cooking System!
- Collect Precious Artifacts In Dangerous Caves
- Summon The Ultimate Life Forms
- Advanced Tribe System
- Hardcore Game Mechanics
- Explore And Discover
- Large-World Persistence And Meta-Universe
- Robust Steam Workshop Mod Support and dedicated DevKit
- High-End Next-Gen Visuals
- Host your own Dedicated Server.
- Explorer Notes
Survival of the Fittest is ARK's free Multiplayer Online Survival Arena (MOSA) spin-off currently available on Steam
Tournament History: SotF Tournaments
Current Version: 170.3
Released - April 29, 2016
- Made helmet cosmetic "skins" not override the icon/name of the armor item itself, to avoid confusion as to what the item actually is
- Finally fixed issue of cosmetics blocking auto-equipment
- Finally removed Giga's from Official 2v2
Released - 01 July, 2016
Requires Server Update:
- Fixed a networking performance issue that would affect servers with <= 2 accessible cores, as well as improving Non-Dedicated Hosts.
Released - 15 June, 2016
- Approx +15% client and server performance boost! Major CPU and GPU gains due to increased multithreading.
- All PC Content up through v242 (Diplodocus, Leech, Dragon Arena, Training Dummy, RPG stat mode, Offline Raiding Prevention Option, Baby Imprinting, Everybody's Favorite Diseases, Adjustable Follow Ranges, Exploit Fixes, Biome Area Update Markets, etc). Details:
- All extended PC game options exposed through Host Settings menu (Flyers in Caves, etc etc)
- Method to upload crashing savedata to Studio Wildcard for direct analysis
- Likely fix for certain PlayerDedi's not appearing in the Sessions List