ARK Survival Evolved Wiki
As a man or woman stranded, naked, freezing, and starving on the unforgiving shores of a mysterious island called ARK, use your skill and cunning to kill or tame and ride the plethora of leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land. Hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements and store valuables, all while teaming up with (or preying upon) hundreds of other players to survive, dominate... and escape!The game is currently in 'Early Access' on Steam and the Xbox Live Marketplace with continually new updates in the open-world dinosaur survival game and it's also planned to be released to PlayStation 4!
- Food, Water, Temperature & Weather
- Harvest, Build Structures, Paint Items, Dinos and Yourself
- Plant, Farm & Grow
- Tame And Benefit From Numerous Creatures
- Learn to Craft more Items with Engrams
- RP Oriented Custom Cooking System!
- Collect Precious Artifacts In Dangerous Caves
- Summon The Ultimate Life Forms
- Advanced Tribe System
- Hardcore Game Mechanics
- Explore And Discover
- Large-World Persistence And Meta-Universe
- Robust Steam Workshop Mod Support and dedicated DevKit
- High-End Next-Gen Visuals
- Host your own Dedicated Server.
- Explorer Notes
Survival of the Fittest is ARK's free Multiplayer Online Survival Arena (MOSA) spin-off currently available on Steam
Tournament History: SotF Tournaments
Current Version: 178.1
Released - September 23, 2016
- Reduced Bronto damage by 50%
- Doubled Ring of Death collapse size on Official 2v2 and 4v4 (to 11000 radius)
Released - September 30, 2016
- Fixed critical performance problems with Water Pipes & Electric Cables! Requires Server Update.
- Fixed issue where stasised Wells wouldn't refill connected Taps. Requires Server Update.
- Fixed issue where water containers in Taps connected to wells would cause the pipes to flicker filled/unfilled. Requires Server Update.
- Homing Rocket now has max targeting range of 6800 units, and can be distracted by nearby Flares. Requires Server Update.
- Plant Species Y now has 300% larger activation radius, kills victims faster, lasts longer, degrades & pierces their armor more, and can now only be damaged by flame or explosives Requires Server Update.
- Whip now has 40% chance to disarm, rather than 25%. Requires Server Update.
- Fixed issue where Hotkey slots were getting shifted when transferring characters with items across ARK clusters. Requires Server Update.
Released - September 28, 2016
- TheCenter map update! Redwood biome & latest PC content thru version 247.81!
- Fixed cases where Pelagornis and Titanosaurus were invisible
- Fixed Giganotosaurus not being able to attack trees
- Improved player collision detection & collision performance