ARK Survival Evolved Wiki/Section 4
From ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki
PC and Linux
Released - April 25, 2017
- Fixed issue with shotguns not applying damage. Requires server update! Highly recommend servers upgrade to this version!
Last major release: 256.0
Released - 23 March, 2017
- Controller shut down no longer kills application
- Player Dedicated and Non-Dedicated Servers should list more than one at a time.
- Servers are will now list correctly on the Servers Cluster Session List under the Travel to another ARK option for character transfers.
- Fixed a problem where Inviting to or Joining (via invite) a Password Protected Player Dedi Server would fail
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't successfully Invite/Join game into an Official Server
Released - March 17, 2017
- All PC equivalent content & functionality up through v255.5 including:
- Optimised Task Graph threading & RHI systems (latest Unreal) resulting in approximate 15% performance gain (maximise GPU-usage time)
- Numerous fixes made to TEK Equipment in regular play and split-screen mode.
- Greenhouse Structures are better optimized