ARK Survival Evolved Wiki/editcopy
|Note: This page is for users to propose changes for the (link temporarily removed). The Main Page is a potential target for mass vandalism, but we want every user to be able to contribute to the wiki.|
As a man or woman stranded, naked, freezing, and starving on the unforgiving shores of a mysterious island called ARK, use your skill and cunning to kill or tame and ride the plethora of leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land. Hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements and store valuables, all while teaming up with (or preying upon) hundreds of other players to survive, dominate... and escape!The game is currently in 'Early Access' on Steam and the Xbox Live Marketplace with continually new updates in the open-world dinosaur survival game, coming soon to PlayStation 4!
- Food, Water, Temperature & Weather
- Harvest, Build Structures, Paint Items, Dinos and Yourself
- Plant, Farm & Grow
- Tame And Benefit From Numerous Creatures
- Learn to Craft more Items with Engrams
- RP Oriented Custom Cooking System!
- Collect Precious Artifacts In Dangerous Caves
- Summon The Ultimate Life Forms
- Advanced Tribe System
- Hardcore Game Mechanics
- Explore And Discover
- Large-World Persistence And Meta-Universe
- Robust Steam Workshop Mod Support and dedicated DevKit
- High-End Next-Gen Visuals
- Host your own Dedicated Server.
- Explorer Notes
PC[edit | edit source]
Released - 25 March, 2017
- Potentially fixed a case of disappearing Dinos (not retroactive)
- Added Tribe Log when a Dino starves to death (going forward be sure to look for this if your Dino isn't around!)
Xbox[edit | edit source]
Released - 23 March, 2017
- Controller shut down no longer kills application
- Player Dedicated and Non-Dedicated Servers should list more than one at a time.
- Servers are will now list correctly on the Servers Cluster Session List under the Travel to another ARK option for character transfers.
- Fixed a problem where Inviting to or Joining (via invite) a Password Protected Player Dedi Server would fail
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't successfully Invite/Join game into an Official Server