|This article is a stub. You can help ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This advanced explosive can annihilate structures.|
|Ammo for||C4 Remote Detonator|
|6899 (2 meter radius)|
|Steam Item ID||43|
|PS4/Xbox Item ID||43|
cheat giveitemnum 43 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemC4Ammo.PrimalItemC4Ammo'" 1 0 0
|Found in Beacon||Red|
|Required level||Level 65|
|Engram Points||12 EP|
|Prerequisites||Improvised Explosive Device|
|Required Stations|| Fabricator|
Mortar And Pestle
Resources breakdown [Expand]
60 × Gunpowder
10 × Crystal
5 × Cementing Paste
50 × Fiber
5 × Hide
5 × Polymer
5 × Electronics
Overview[edit | edit source]
The C4 Charge is one of the explosives in ARK: Survival Evolved. It sticks to whatever it is thrown at, including creatures and players, and is detonated using the C4 Remote Detonator. It cannot stick to platforms or anything built on platforms (this includes the raft as it is considered a platform).
Damage[edit | edit source]
The charge deals 1500 damage to a creature without a saddle.
List of explosive damage versus various materials as of Patch 257:
|Improvised Explosive Device (pair)||*||7875||**||**||**|
|Rocket Propelled Grenade||*||7350||*||2205||596|
* The damage is greater than the health-points of structures of that material
** IEDs are currently just about impossible to place on stone, metal, or Tek structures.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A maximum of 50 C4 Charges can be placed at any given time. When more than 50 charges are placed, any additional charges will cause the oldest to disappear.
- Metal doors can be destroyed with exactly 2 C4 Charges. Maximum damage is achieved by placing and detonating one charge at a time.
- It is possible to attach C4s to Dinos. (You can make dive bombers by attaching C4 to Dimorphs and whistle "Attack This Target" to destroy everything with ease). This was nerfed in recent patches; any flyers with c4 attached will move extremely slowly.
- C4 Can be activated with the remote in a Distance of 50 Foundations Long.
|Melee||Spear • Pike • Lance • Club • Sword • Electric Prod • Stone Pick (Metal) • Stone Hatchet (Metal) • Metal Sickle • Torch • Wooden Shield (Metal, Riot, Tek)|
|Ranged||Primitive||Slingshot • Bola • Bow (Compound) • Crossbow • Flare Gun • Spear|
|Firearms||Pistol (Fabricated) • Shotgun (Pump-Action) • Long Rifle (Assault, Sniper, Tek)|
|Attachments||Flashlight • Holo-Scope • Laser • Scope • Silencer|
|Ammunition||Bullets||Simple (Shotgun, Rifle) • Advanced (Rifle, Sniper)|
|Projectiles||Stone • Stone Arrow (Tranquilizer, Metal) • Tranquilizer Dart (Shocking) • Pheromone Dart • Ballista Bolt • Chain Bola • Boulder • Cannon Ball|
|Emplacements||Auto Turret • Ballista Turret • Catapult Turret • Minigun Turret • Plant Species X • Primitive Cannon • Rocket Turret • Tek Turret|
|Explosives||C4 Detonator (C4 Charge) • Water Mine • IED • Grenade (Smoke, Poison, Tek) • Rocket Launcher (RPG)|
|Traps||Bear Trap • Large Bear Trap • Tripwire Alarm • Tripwire Narcotic|