| This creature, item or feature is announced but not yet released.|
To see the features that are released soon, see the Patch Notes.
Basic Info[edit | edit source]
Dossier[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Appearance[edit | edit source]
The Hesperornis is a strange bird resembling a dinosaur mixed with a loon. Like a loon, it has a long neck, waterproof feathers, and strong webbed feet that propel it through the water at the cost of being rather helpless on dry land. Unlike a loon, it has vestigial wings that prevent it from flying, as well as small needle-like teeth to snatch fish - its favourite meal.
Color Scheme and Regions
Drops[edit | edit source]
Note: Information is not guaranteed to be accurate, as it is a guess based on information of similar creatures.
Base Stats and Growth[edit | edit source]
Note that creatures will have different stats in Survival of the Fittest
|Attribute||Amount at Level 1||Increase per point||Taming Bonus|
1Percentages are based on the value of the stat the moment the creature was tamed (after taming effectiveness)
2The absolute Base Damage is shown here instead of the percentage.
3Wild creatures do not level up movement speed
4Torpor increases every level on wild creatures, but can not be increased once they are tamed.
|Movement Type||Base Speed||Sprinting|
- These are the base speeds of the creature at 100% Movement Speed
- For a comparison of the speeds of all creatures, see Base Creature Speeds
Taming[edit | edit source]
Note that this creature was recently released, so official taming data is not yet available.
The information presented here is based on anecdotal evidence and may not be entirely accurate.
For a level-dependent count of time and resources needed, try an external taming calculator, but keep in mind that their numbers are also unofficial.
Notes/Trivia[edit | edit source]
For information pertaining specifically to the real-world Hesperornis, see the relevant Wikipedia article
- The dossier was revealed on 08/21/15 
- Like Archaeopteryx, Hesperornis was a proto-bird, meaning it still retained some Dinosaurian features, such as teeth and visible fingers, which most modern birds lack.
- In real life, Hesperornis was native to the shores of shallow shelf seas like the Western Interior Seaway and acted as an easy prey for ocean predators like Xiphactinus, Tylosaurus and Mosasaurus.
Combat[edit | edit source]
This section describes how to fight against the Hesperornis.