| This creature, item or feature is announced but not yet released.|
To see the features that are released soon, see the Patch Notes.
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Taming
- 3 Combat
- 4 Utility
- 5 Spotlight
- 6 Notes/Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 References
Basic Info[edit | edit source]
Dossier[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Ichthyornis are a common sight on the coasts of the ARK, and players will often hear their squawking over the pounding surf. They resemble standard modern seagulls in all aspects, but one. They bear rows of serrated teeth within their beaks - the perfect tools for gripping on to slippery fish.
Color Scheme and Regions
Drops[edit | edit source]
Note: Information is not guaranteed to be accurate, as it is a guess based on information of similar creatures.
Base Stats and Growth[edit | edit source]
Note that creatures will have different stats in Survival of the Fittest
|Attribute||Amount at Level 1||Increase per point||Taming Bonus|
1Percentages are based on the value of the stat the moment the creature was tamed (after taming effectiveness)
2The absolute Base Damage is shown here instead of the percentage.
3Wild creatures do not level up movement speed
4Torpor increases every level on wild creatures, but can not be increased once they are tamed.
|Movement Type||Base Speed||Sprinting|
- These are the base speeds of the creature at 100% Movement Speed
- For a comparison of the speeds of all creatures, see Base Creature Speeds
Taming[edit | edit source]
|Level||Tranq Arrows||Narcotics / Narcoberries||Food||Time|
|?||?||?||? Raw Meat||00:00|
Note that this creature was recently released, so official taming data is not yet available.
The information presented here is based on anecdotal evidence and may not be entirely accurate.
For a level-dependent count of time and resources needed, try an external taming calculator, but keep in mind that their numbers are also unofficial.
Preferred Food[edit | edit source]
KO Strategy[edit | edit source]
Combat[edit | edit source]
This section describes how to fight against the Ichthyornis.
General[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Weaponry[edit | edit source]
Dangers[edit | edit source]
Weakness[edit | edit source]
Utility[edit | edit source]
Roles[edit | edit source]
Collectibles[edit | edit source]
Spotlight[edit | edit source]
Notes/Trivia[edit | edit source]
For information pertaining specifically to the real-world Ichthyornis, see the relevant Wikipedia article
- Dossier revealed on October 19, 2015
- The dossier contains a sentence structure error. Right page, second line; " ...by being very a very loyal..."\
- The line in the dossier: "...and bring that person treats (in the form of fish, of course) which its beak-grip enhances with extra healing vitamins." might be a reference to Prime Fish.
- Ichthyornis was originally scheduled for December of 2015, but was cut for unknown reasons. A new release date has been set to March 29th, 2017.