Metal Dinosaur Gateway
|This article is a stub. You can help ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|Metal Dinosaur Gateway|
|A large metal gateway that can be used with a gate to keep most dinosaurs in or out.|
|Steam Item ID||265|
|PS4/Xbox Item ID||264|
cheat giveitemnum 265 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_MetalGateframe.PrimalItemStructure_MetalGateframe'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 40|
|Engram Points||12 EP|
|Prerequisites|| Metal Doorframe|
Stone Dinosaur Gateway
|Unlocks|| Behemoth Gateway|
Metal Dinosaur Gate
|Required Stations|| Refining Forge|
Mortar And Pestle
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Metal Dinosaur Gateway is designed to house the Metal Dinosaur Gate. Together, they provide protection against dinosaurs and can help keep them contained inside of an area.
Notes/Trivia[edit | edit source]
- You are able to place the gate directly on the ground, without the need of first placing a Fence/Standard foundation.
- The Gate itself is exactly 4 Wall Panels High.
- Whilst it does not snap-fit to foundations or pre-existing walls, it does snap to fence foundations.
- The Dino Gate fits exactly a 2x4 hole.
- The Metal Dinosaur Gateway is treated as a metal structure and can only be damaged by explosives, the Tek Rifle, a Titanosaur or the DodoRex.
Incompatible Creatures[edit | edit source]
These creatures are too large to fit through a Metal Dinosaur Gateway.
Painting and Color Regions
The Metal Pillar and Metal Dinosaur Gateway share the same paint regions.
Region 3 is not used
Region 6 is not used