| This creature, item or feature is announced but not yet released.|
To see the features that are released soon, see the Patch Notes.
Basic Info[edit | edit source]
Dossier[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Microraptor is a small carnivorous dinosaur strongly resembling a bird with a reptilian face. The large feathers on their limbs act as primitive wings, allowing them to glide for short distances in pursuit of arboreal prey or to attack mounted riders.
Color Scheme and Regions
Drops[edit | edit source]
Note: Information is not guaranteed to be accurate, as it is a guess based on information of similar creatures.
Base Stats and Growth[edit | edit source]
Note that creatures will have different stats in Survival of the Fittest
|Attribute||Amount at Level 1||Increase per point||Taming Bonus|
1Percentages are based on the value of the stat the moment the creature was tamed (after taming effectiveness)
2The absolute Base Damage is shown here instead of the percentage.
3Wild creatures do not level up movement speed
4Torpor increases every level on wild creatures, but can not be increased once they are tamed.
|Movement Type||Base Speed||Sprinting|
- These are the base speeds of the creature at 100% Movement Speed
- For a comparison of the speeds of all creatures, see Base Creature Speeds
Taming[edit | edit source]
Note that this creature was recently released, so official taming data is not yet available.
The information presented here is based on anecdotal evidence and may not be entirely accurate.
For a level-dependent count of time and resources needed, try an external taming calculator, but keep in mind that their numbers are also unofficial.
Combat[edit | edit source]
This section describes how to fight against the Microraptor.
General[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Weaponry[edit | edit source]
Dangers[edit | edit source]
Weakness[edit | edit source]
Utility[edit | edit source]
- Used for fighting or as pack animals, they are not rideable
- Base Guards: because of the Microraptor's ability to attack riders on their mount, if set to aggressive they could be very useful defences as they could kill the raiders before they could put down any bombs. (Level up health and damage)
Notes/Trivia[edit | edit source]
For information pertaining specifically to the real-world Microraptor, see the relevant Wikipedia article
- Dossier released July 20, 2015.
- The Microraptor was one of the first dinosaurs found with feathers.
- In real life, it is believed to have eaten insects and small lizards rather than larger animals.
- The skull that is attributed to Microraptor in the dossier actually belongs to the famous Velociraptor and it is nearly identical in appearance to this picture of a Velociraptor skull.
- It has been confirmed in a digest by the devs that microraptor will be shoulder mountable.