From ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki
Surroundings[edit | edit source]
Creatures[edit | edit source]
Common[edit | edit source]
Uncommon[edit | edit source]
Rare[edit | edit source]
Very Rare[edit | edit source]
Resources[edit | edit source]
- Stone - The plateau is scattered with an extremely large amount of rocks, including lots of small, semi-hard to see nodes buried in the ground.
- Wood - Technically Weathertop is devoid of trees, but the surrounding region is mostly forest so Wood is not hard to come by.
- Metal - Weathertop has no metal nodes, much like the rest of the Footpaw, but it is possible to access small amounts of metal from the smooth river rocks in the surrounding region.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The name of the location itself is a reference to the Lord of the Rings.
- The GPS coordinates to get to Weathertop are roughly 75 lat, 35 long (75, 35)
|Plains||Eastern Plains • Northern Plains • Western Plains|
|Islands||Cragg's Island • Dead Island • Footpaw • Redwood Forests • Southern Islets • South Haven/Herbivore Island|
|Mountains||Far's Peak • Frozen Tooth • Grand Hills • Red Peak • Volcano • Weathertop • Whitesky Peak • Winter's Mouth|
|Beaches||Northeast Shores • Northern Shores • Southeast Shores • Western Coast • Western Approach|
|Forests||Eastern Forest • Southern Jungle|
|Other||Deep Island • Derilect Ship • Drayo's Cove • Gulch of Lamentation • Hidden Lake • Maw, The • Smuggler's Pass • Writhing Swamps|
|Ruins||Beach Ruins • Jungle Ruins • Mountain Ruins • Redwood Forest Ruins • Snow Ruins • Swamp Ruins|
|Caves||Caverns of Lost Hope • Caverns of Lost Faith • Central Cave • Lower South Cave • North East Cave • North West Cave • Snow Cave • South East Cave • Swamp Cave • Tek Cave • Upper South Cave|
|Arenas||Broodmother Arena • Dragon Arena • Megapithecus Arena|