As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
- PIN codes now work properly on Doors, and also have been enabled on Small and Large Storage Boxes. Note your Tribe does not have to use the PIN codes, but this will prevent non-TribeMembers from accessing those functions. However, if the container is destroyed, it drops the contents anyway of course.
- Server Admin Passwords are working again, both from "ServerPassword" key in the "ServerSettings" section of the INI, and via commandline. Sorry about that, server admins!!!!
- Resolved error with sky rendererer that would cause some players to crash or ock at the end of the loading process when connecting into a game.
- You can now upload Character & Dino Data from Tribute Terminals on Official Servers.However note these data can only be Downloaded onto Local or Unofficial Servers, for now.
- Removed the "suicide" command. It was for testing only and is not a realistic thing.
- Fixed invisible ocean caverns
- Improved loading feedback to not have any temporary black/screen / possible lock between loading the initial gamedata and connecting to server. Should now be seamless.