Released - 7 July 2015
Ark: Survival Evolved - 338.1 MB
- Finally fixed the last erroneous "No Nearby Foundation" issue when trying to build walls etc. Thanks PhysX :-P
- Metal Spike Walls now have correct structure damage type (weak metal rather than "wood"), and have correct scaled destruction mesh
- The absolute max inventory limit of 200 items has been raised to 300, and is now respected to avoid losing items when transferring between inventories
- Blueprints can no longer stack (wasn't intended to). any that are currently stacked will still be stacked, you won't lose any, but you can't re-stack them.
- Players can now choose to display chat as "[CharacterName][TribeName]:Chat" (the new default) or [SteamName[CharacterName]:Chat"
- Improved the look of Stone Materials underground, improved metal Materials
- Added "Craft All" button that will craft-queue as many instances of a blueprint/engram as the inventory has resources for.
- Minor client GPU performance improvement
- 40second cooldown on bloodpack usage, 30 minute spoiling time time (in a fridge it's 100x of course)
- Gates are now considered "core" structures and thus you can't build next to "enemy" gates anymore
- You can, ahem, no longer pickup the Broodmother with flyers ;)
ARK Dev Toolkit - 2.7 MB
ARK Dev Toolkit update 2 - 624.7 MB
- Not certain, probably content update and giving free the options/tools where one can edit all the objects like source code.