We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Released - 11 July 2015
Ark: Survival Evolved
- Approximate 10% Dedicated Server Performance gain
- Approximate 80% faster savegame load speed :-D
- Fix for AMD GPU shadow flickering (partial... can still flicker but far less frequently. full fix is coming this weekend)
- Eliminated issue where large amounts of structures could cause client disconnection or bandwidth starvation (mega lag)
- Reduced client hitching around large structures
- Improved client physx performance onto large structures
- Mods will now load properly on clients launched with commandlines (such as -nomansky)
- Mods will now download dynamically upon connection even if you connect to a server directly thru the Steam Client
- Fixed some more Admin UI crashes ;)
- Chat can now be retrieved in RCON -- you just have to use the RCON command "getchat" to return the latest chat buffer. You can use the "serverchat blah blah" or "broadcast blah blah" commands to send chat/popup messages out via RCON.
- Max height of structures above the ground is now 25,000 units. Previously was 15,000 units. Thank you :) http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/530646715642581647/