Released - 15 July 2015
- After being successfully Tamed, Tamed Dinos will now bias towards consuming the least-nutritious food in their inventory (that is still edible by them). Thus for example a carnivore will eat all inferior Raw Meats before eating Prime Meat within its Inventory, making it more viable to store high quality food on your Dinos over lengthier periods of time for the long haul.
- Put all meats taming speeds/values exactly where they originally were. Made Kibbles 40% faster for Taming than Raw Meat ever was, and it's got SUPER AFFINITY (if you use the right kind of Kibble for your Dino -- for example Raw Prime Meat may net you a 70% effective tame now, whereas using the right Kibble can get you close to 100%!). May continue to buff Kibble, but let's take it one step at a time with seeing how useful it is now :)
- Fixed an issue replicating network data on Structures (Sign strings, etc)
- Fixed a general issue placing structures (mortar and pestle, crop plot, etc)
- Metal Water Tank is now buildable again ;-P
- Fixed a client connection Timeout case
- Fixed edge case where players weren't quite recovering enough Oxygen when popping head above water at lower server FPS