Released - 21 July 2015
- New Structure: "Single Panel Flag" which is a simple flag that has one solid panel canvas, handy for custom painting onto.
- Massive performance improvement to structural integrity calculation (namely, less lag/stalls on the server when destroying/replacing pieces of large connected structures)
- Bronto now likes a certain Kibble ;)
- Eggs are about 50% more common to find
- Eggs now last for 30 min on ground (prev was 20 min)
- Ant (Titanomyrma) will not follow you into Water anymore. Land insects don't like water ;)
- Fixed a bug with structure limits (PhysX overlap limit was being exceeded), and reset the default value to 6000 (should cover even the biggest current bases that we've seen on Official Servers). The new configurable/commandline value is: NewMaxStructuresInRange=6000
- Swimming backwards on a dino no longer desyncs with the server
- Tamed Scorp shouldn't drown anymore. In fact various tamed dinos that were not swimming to the surface should now try to stay on the surface when not being ridden.
- Fixed pop-in of underwater cave meshes
- Per-Pixel Sign painting, with real-time multiplayer simultaneous painting: please don't draw offensive things! <3
- Electronic Animal Trackers: track your dinos, track wild dinos, track enemy dinos (or players), put on one yourself and don't lose your corpse!! <ShamWow!>
- Throwable Torches
- Mac & Linux Controller Support: for your Steam Controllers! What's that you say? You don't have a Steam Controller yet?! Oh ok, it'll also work with regular controllers ;)
- Non-Dedicated Host Session: for small groups to play cooperatively -- you use singleplayer saves with this mode, seamlessly!