Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Released - 01 August 2015
- Fixed Function and Middle Mouse Wheel keybindings work again
- Sickle now yields 3x the amount of Fiber it was previously harvesting per stroke.
- Various Spectator Camera and control improvements
- Canteen can now be properly filled up at a Water Tap.
- Primitive Servers now have the missing engrams: Feeding Trough and Sickle
- Lots more Dino Damage overlays (almost all of them), and now properly dissolves away
- Fixed a bug that was causing hitchy startup/loading on Mac/Linux and memory spikes on some dedicated servers
- Reduced aggressive immediate dino repopulation to avoid server lag spikes
- Players should not randomly become spectators anymore