Released - 20 October 2015
- Mammal Pregnancy & Flyer creature Breeding
- Babies now have 10% chance of twins, 2% chance of triplets! (may vary this by creature later). All twins/triplets are genetically identical, not fraternal.
- New Structure: Mountable War Drums (the first of various instruments! -- first Survivors to send us a cool Drum group symphony youtube video will get some kudos! ;)
- New Structure: Paintable Wall-Mounted "War Map"
- New Structures: 'Railings' Structure set
- Fixed hop-onto-raft Raft networking issue
- Fixed issue with server Dino depopulation (tamed Dinos and lonely structures counting against zone respawns, mostly on PvE)
- Fixed SotF reconnection bug
- Fixed "invisible structures around you" issue by prioritizing the networking of nearby structures higher than far-away structures
- Carnotaurus are now breedable
- Fixed issue where new fertilized Eggs dropped onto the ground would not be interactable on clients
- You can now pickup Sabers with Argentavis
- Foliage fillrate performance optimization