We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
From ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki
Released - 05 November, 2015
- New Dino: Giganotosaurus!
- New Items: Metal Sword, Wooden Shield, Metal Shield, Riot Shield
- 'Soap' Item to remove Structure/Item dyes. (Craft at Cooking Pot: Water, 3 Polymer, 2 Oil )
- Crop Plots can now be placed on platform saddles, including Plant Species X
- You can now Mount your DodoRex Mask on the Trophy Wall-Mount to show off your elite badassery
- Key Lighting Memory & cpu performance optimizations.
- In a Tribe, players can no longer "pick up" structures that they do not have Demolish rights for
- Fixed a bug with 'Personally-Owned, Admin-Only Demolish' Structure Tribe Governance setting where non-Admins could Demolish Structures that were built before the settings were applied
- Stone Behemoth Gate Crafting moved to Smithy and crafting cost reduced
- Added a Server Option for cooldown period on structure repair from the last time damaged. Set to 180 seconds by default.
INI ShooterGameMode StructureDamageRepairCooldown=0 to disable it.
- Server Option to allow Locking All Item Containers and enabled it on our PvE servers.
commandline ?ForceAllStructureLocking=true to enable it
- Server Option to allow Auto-Destroying Structures after sufficient "no nearby Tribe" time has passed (defined as a multiplier of the Allow Claim period). Useful for servers to clear off abandoned structures automatically over time if they wish.
commandline ?AutoDestroyOldStructuresMultiplier=1.0 to enable it