As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Released - 19 May, 2016
- Fixed various TheCenter structure placement, teleport, collision issues, dino difficulty curve, and dino spawns
- TheCenter clients now work properly on Mac
- Fixed general case where you could place structures within world geometry
- Generated shadow distance field data for the rest of TheCenter world geometry meshes (sorry for the large one-time update!!)
- Saved some RAM on non-ShaderModel5 platforms by discarding unneeded distance field data
- Reduced Wild Compy HP and Damage by 50%