Released - 3 June, 2016
Unversioned Hotfix: Fixed issue with Leech Blood not being storable in Icebox/Preserving Bins. Requires Server Update.
- Performance improvements to server yielding 20-25% perf increase. Also improves Client CPU utilization.
- Changed Rhino Horn requirement to Narcotic on Lesser Antidote. Made Lesser Antidote Disease Immunity last 3 minutes.
- Leech Blood now spoils after 3 hours (Stackable in Quantities of 50), can be stored in Fridge. Made leech blood more common to harvest.
- Made Swamp Fever increase movement speed by 20% and decrease rate of food, water, and oxygen consumption by 50%.
- Made Swamp Fever not able to be transmitted through collisions/walls.
- Among current non-human creatures, now only Tamed Dodos can be infected with Swamp Fever. (as intended). Any existing infected dinos are cleared on sever launch.
- Bug Repellent now repels Leeches and bug repellent now works when applied to your Tamed Dinos
- Attached Leech no longer drains Stamina.
- Reduced rate by about 70% of Diseased Leeches in Swamps, as intended.
- Water/Amphibious creatures are no longer targeted by Leeches. (swamp native ;)
- Dinos will not play the eat animation so often when autonomously eating
- Fixed another value that was increasing rate of Quetz food consumption, is now fully back to original values.
- Fixed appearance of "blue fog" on the Cave-water material.
- New Server Options:
This will make Diseases not permanent (you will then lose them if you respawn).
This will completely disable Diseases on the server. (thus far just 'Swamp Fever').