Released - 11 August, 2016
- Fixed cases where you could get stuck in world geometry after being pushed by Dinos. Requires Server Update.
- Fixed another case of Dinos falling thru Floors. Requires Server Update.
- Pillars now extend resource/respawn prevention radius as far out as foundations. Requires Server Update.
- New server option: ?OnlyDecayUnsnappedCoreStructures=true If set, only unsnapped core structures will decay. Useful for eliminating lone pillar/foundation spam on PvP Servers.
- On August 22nd, we will be enabling Auto Destruction of any decayed (demolishable) PvE structures on all Official Servers. They will at that time be auto-destroyed if they are publicly demolishable. Also, at that time, all old lone (unsnapped) pillars & foundations will be cleared from Official PvP servers