From ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki
Released - 21 August, 2016
- Gate Frames are no longer considered foundation/resource-blockers (and can not be built within range of enemy Foundations).
- You can launch an autodestroy enabled server with "?OnlyAutoDestroyCoreStructures=true" to prevent any non-core/non-foundation structures from autodestroying (however they'll still get autodestroyed if a floor that they're on gets autodestroyed, of course). Official PvE Servers now use this option.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed phasing through walls.
- Fixed a turret avoidance exploit.
- The following structures can no longer be built within range of enemy foundations: