From ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki
Released - 24 November, 2016
- ARK: Turkey Trial 2! New challenge and cosmetics! Earnable Emotes! (this system also enables Mods to add more Emotes to the game!)
- New Dinos: Achatina, Megalosaurus, Pachyrhinosaurus, & Moschops!
- New Mechanic: Breeding Phase 3: Random Mutations and Family Trees. At last!!!!
- All-new Caves on The Island, redesigned with proper shipping-quality layouts and graphics & increased challenge (ALL Cave Structures will necessarily be wiped in this version). (Still to come beyond this are the Underwater Caves & Tek Cave.)
- 2 new mythos Explorer Notes for each character
- Approximate 15% server performance increase due to massive replication & physx efficiency improvement
- Whistle Ordering Groups! Create groups by class, or specific-dino! Awwww yeah! (also Whistles to group-set Follow Ranges)
- New Whistle Type: "Move To", point at an arbritrary location and tell your dinos to move there!
- VFX indicators for whistle commands: Move To, Attack, and Group-Selected Units. ARK RTS?
- Extra Option to "stream" in "Far" map sublevels, for large memory and performance gains (but reduced visual quality & draw distance).
- Tamed Giganotosaurus HP & Damage reduced by approximately 15%