Released - 30 November, 2016
- Dedicated Server: Temporarily rolled-back PhysX version to 3.3 in order to resolve Memory Leak. Recommend upgrading to this version until 252.5 is ready which will fix the leak Requires Server Update.
- When run with ?DestroyUnconnectedWaterPipes=true or official servers always, after two days real-time the pipes will auto-destroy if unconnected to any non-pipe (directly or indirectly) and no allied player is nearby. (edited) (you don't have to test that :wink: )
- Spam-structure building is now rate-limited to help out slow servers.
- 80% improvement to foundation testing calculation to reduce server stalls when building on slow servers.
- Fixed a Moschops ambient harvesting crash
- New GM Commands:
- TakeAllStructure: gives your tribe all the structures of the team you're currently looking at.
- TakeAllDino: gives your tribe all the dinos of the team you're currently looking at.
- GMBuff: gives you god, infinite stats, AI ignorance, and a bunch of experience.
- GMSummon: summons a tamed dino that isn't cheat-tamed, so still requires a saddle.
- "OverrideOfficialDifficulty=5.0" can now be set in [ServerSettings] INI, not only via the launch commandline ("?OverrideOfficialDifficulty=5.0")