We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Released - 30 November, 2016
- Dedicated Server: Temporarily rolled-back PhysX version to 3.3 in order to resolve Memory Leak. Recommend upgrading to this version until 252.5 is ready which will fix the leak Requires Server Update.
- When run with ?DestroyUnconnectedWaterPipes=true or official servers always, after two days real-time the pipes will auto-destroy if unconnected to any non-pipe (directly or indirectly) and no allied player is nearby. (edited) (you don't have to test that :wink: )
- Spam-structure building is now rate-limited to help out slow servers.
- 80% improvement to foundation testing calculation to reduce server stalls when building on slow servers.
- Fixed a Moschops ambient harvesting crash
- New GM Commands:
- TakeAllStructure: gives your tribe all the structures of the team you're currently looking at.
- TakeAllDino: gives your tribe all the dinos of the team you're currently looking at.
- GMBuff: gives you god, infinite stats, AI ignorance, and a bunch of experience.
- GMSummon: summons a tamed dino that isn't cheat-tamed, so still requires a saddle.
- "OverrideOfficialDifficulty=5.0" can now be set in [ServerSettings] INI, not only via the launch commandline ("?OverrideOfficialDifficulty=5.0")