From ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki
Released - 6 December, 2016
Requires Server Update.
- Veg cakes should no longer be auto-consumed for Food by any dino except Achatina
- Veg cakes WILL be auto-consumed by any Dino for Health if their HP is below 85% (yes, even Carnivores, though to minimal benefit on them :stuck_out_tongue: ). The Dino will consume one Veg cake every 10 seconds until it has above 85% Health again.
- Chitin / Keratin can be placed in Feeding Troughs
- Sauropod Tamed Health gain (leveled-up portion) reduced by 30%
- Doedicurus and Carbonemys no longer gain Herbivore-healing from Veg Cakes
- Veg Cake max healing amount limited to 3000 HP over 10 seconds (otherwise 15% of max HP), in addition to instant +500 (edited)
- Herbivore Explosion Damage multiplier changed to 40% rather than 55%
- You can no longer erroneously shimmy up sheer landscapes on dinos.
- Fixed a client-side chat crash.