From ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki
Released - 3 February, 2017
- End key now toggles Tribe far-distance Dino Nameplanets
- New Tek +200 insulation buff when wearing full set of Tek Armor containing Element
- Fixed Wild Basilosaurus taking damage in deepwater. Tamed Basilo still will, however now it only takes 1/10th the amount of damage-over-time.
- Significantly improved server performance via low-level optimization of Timer system, reduced server stalls approximately 15% perf gain.
- Hiding Engrams now automatically prevents them from appearing in Supply Crates even if they are not in the Exclude Items Indices list.
- Boss Musics now properly automatically takes the Music Volume setting into account.
- Added [/script/shootergame.shootergamemode] PlayerBaseStatMultipliers[0-11] to multiply player BASE stats (you can use the PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player array to multiply player per-weight stats)
- Tek weapons now do substantially more damage vs everything except structures. (Rifle is +50% damage, Rex Saddle is +100% damage.)
- Tek armor offers slightly greater physical protection (+30 armor per piece.)
- Tek Rex shots take slightly less Element. (Down to 5 from 6)
- Burn rate of Element for Legs and Chest reduced by 50% (50% more time per piece of element.)
- Saved approximately 280 MB of GPU RAM due to distance field optimization, and increased distance field performance.