We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Released - March 31, 2017
- New Mechanic: Aquatic & Amphibious Creature Breeding
- New Dino: Equus!
- New Dino: Leedsichthys!
- New Dino: Ichthyornis!
- New Dino: Iguanodon!
- New Structures & Mechanic: Tek Underwater Bases
- New Structure: TEK Teleporter
- New Structure: TEK Mosa Saddle
- New Structure: Tek Power Generator
- Total Inventory Menu redesign (other UI's coming soon!)
- Flyer Nerf (to allow server to recover Stamina when standing on a Flyer, run with ?AllowFlyingStaminaRecovery=true)
- Reduced Vault Size
- Limited one C4 attached per dino, unless you run with this console command: ?AllowMultipleAttachedC4=true
- Sheep now have a "Slaughter" option when you have a club, sword, hatchet etc equipped, also works on PvE
- 1 New Hairstyle and 1 New Facial hairstyle (male and female variants)
- 20+ new Explorer Notes
Undocumented changes[edit | edit source]
- Turrets can now be placed under water. Underwater turrets will not target anything above water.
- Eel immunity increased to 5 seconds.
- Scuba tanks now continue to function while the player is offline.
- Underwater mines can no longer be placed within enemy foundation radius.
- Underwater mines damage increased by 33%, targeting range by 100% and movement speed by 100%.
- Cluster grenades no longer fragment if they were destroyed rather than exploding (i.e. by turrets).
- Swim Speed per point in Oxygen reduced by 80%. This affects both dinos and survivors.
- Ichthy Speed reduced from 5% to 3% per tamed level.
- New sounds effect: Dodo, Raptor, Quetzal, Parasaur, Rex, Trike, Pteranodon, Dilo, Direwolf, Compy, Dung Beetle, Argent, Pachy, and Mammoth.
- Pelagornis favorite kibble was changed from Compy to Pegomastax.
- Flyer Nerf
Note "flyer" refers only the mountable flyers and excludes creatures such as the Onyc, Dimorphodon and Vulture.
- Flying creatures can no longer allocate points into movement speed.
- All flying creatures have had their movement speed points refunded.
- Wild points allocated to movement speed are no longer reflected in the creature's level, reducing their wild level when compared to other creatures.
- Flyers will continue to consume stamina (and won't regenerate) while unmounted if they are still being ridden by another player or creature (i.e. on their back). This primarily affects wyverns and quetzals.
- Flyers now added 100% of the weight of other creatures on their back (up from 30%).
- Mounted-fly-speed of flyers reduced by 10-30%.
- The stamina of all flying creatures has been substantially reduced.
- The stamina of all flying creatures now regenerates much more slowly.
- The stamina of all flying creatures now takes ~10 seconds to begin regenerating.
- The Island now features Wind Speed, which modifies the speed of flyers. Direction of the wind is currently not visible.
- Imprint no longer increases the movement speed of flyers.
- Increased wyvern special attack cost.
- Decreased quetzal health per rank.
- Added 3 second cooldown to the Pteranodon's barrel roll.
See also[edit | edit source]