From ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki
Released - 22 July, 2017
- SimpleSky (non-TrueSky) system with atmospheric fog.
- SP Dinos no longer fall thru cave floors.
- Streaming destructible meshes, optimized memory.
- Fixed Host menu settings: Multiple Platform Floors on Rafts, Fishing Quality Slider, Crafting Quality Slider, Unlimited Respecs, Offline Raid Protection Logoff Period.
- Added Host menu settings: Disable Dino Taming, Disable Dino Riding, Fuel Consumption Interval Multiplier, Increase Platform Structure Limit.
- Yutyrannus now has an automatic-courage mode in singleplayer. When set, the Yuty will give a courage roar every 30 seconds if an ally dino is in front of it.
- Fixed a bug that provided infinite power.
- Reworked Trike Charge Forward/Tail wag animations.
- Removed underwater fog.
- Ichthy and Pego no longer steal item skins.
- Fixed an bug where it would rain underwater.
- Fixed an issue where the Max Level Dino achievement would not be awarded.
- Final boss balance for Broodmother/Megapithecus/Dragon bosses in singleplayer.
- Hitting stuff with a torch can now set it on fire.
- Player default name changed to 'Human'.
- Fixed hat sockets on multiple creatures.
- Tweaked radial wheel to prevent accidentally opening submenus.
- Metal Windowed Walls now match Metal Walls when painted.
- Implant no longer shows up while searching in the inventory.
- Moved some artifacts on TheCenter map.
- Re-instated TheCenter jump puzzle with artifact as the reward for completing.
- Increased brightness underwater on TheCenter and fixed the barrier not being visible underwater.
- Fixed an issue that causes rafts to teleport upwards out of the Underworld on TheCenter.
- Fixed Eels not being tameable in Prim Plus.
- Changed crafting requirement for tranq harpoon bolt in Prim Plus.
- Various PGARK improvements.
- Map markers more accurate on PGARK.
- Ragnarok update: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/211287-ragnarok-dlc-patchnotes-update-is-out/