Released - August 22, 2017
- Ragnarok map fixes: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/233157-ragnarok-patch-notes/ - Please note that this update is not backwards compatible, so it is very important that Unofficial Servers update to the latest version: 265.284
- Fixed dinos appearing to fall through ceilings on the client. It may take a minute or so for the server to correct the creatures.
- Fixed buffer overflow error occurring when logging into very dense bases.
- Fixed certain values being edited that allowed unintended visual changes to be made to the ini files.
- Review and changes made to graphical presets.
- Fixed an issue where players would fall through ceilings when logged out on top of them.
- Fixed issue where binding "E" to middle mouse button wouldn't function properly.
- Fixed eggs falling through structures (for real this time).
- Fixed rex saddle positioning in dye UI screen.
- Fixed Industrial Cooker and Beer Barrel from accepting fertilizer due to crop plot change.
- Fixed a visual issue where the Megalosaurus would appear to be sleeping instead of unconscious.
- Added swing delay to the Electric Prod.
- Fixed issue where canvases were not able to be placed on the Refrigerator.
- Fixed a visual issue where the player in inventory would appear as a silhouette.
- Improved collision on large hatchframe.
- Allowed the dye UI to stay open after jumping to paint.