From ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki
Released - 23 August, 2017
- Ragnarok map fixes: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/233157-ragnarok-patch-notes/ - Please note that this update is not backwards compatible, so it is very important that Unofficial Servers update to the latest version: 265.3
- Added Manticore/Dragon encounter
- Reduced Proxy mesh allocation ~80%
- Huge opti for level streaming.
- Added some more biomes in new areas. Wind/Temp
- Added any missing post/physics volumes
- Fixed many TP/Collision issues
- Reduced some spanws to bring total count to around 26-28k Dinos
- Configured starting zones to be a bit more friendly.
- Fixed "Setting the UI General scale to the lowest makes it so you cannot drag items down into some hotkey bars."
- Fixed "cant use escape or enter to close naming box after taming"
- Added a ramp snap point on the inside of giant hatchframes
- Dye UI: Double Clicking (also double pressing (A) button) on a color region now dyes it
- Lowered dino HUD popup when looking at a titanoboa
- Fixed area of TheCenter 'Lava Island' with improperly functioning dino spawns on servers