From ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki
Released - August 24, 2017
- Placing rafts now requires standing on solid ground (no dynamic structures either)
- Fixed: as client While using tek leggings, attempting to super sprint and running out of element (or having none) causes camera to be stuck facing forward.
- Fixed an issue where on client PC dragging directly onto the empty area within a folder would actually not put the item into that folder on the server (leading to a de-sync, when you'd re-enter the inventory you'd see the items at the root)
- Dragging DIRECTLY onto Inventory Folders, local and remote, now puts the items into those folders (the exception is the 'up level' icon, doesn't do anything)
- Transfer All To and From Inventories, in the root folder level, will now ignore items in subfolders of the inventory you're transferring out of.
- Fixed: Pressing to cycle snap points while mounted, caused camera to cycle through 1st and 3rd person view.
- Fixed behavior of Text Input pop-up when using gamepad
- Fixed: When creating a folder, it didn't show it unless you reopen the inventory, or press folder-toggle button.
- Altered tamed Griffin fly speed when near targets to better attack them
- Fixed a sideways platform building bug
- Respawn / Fast Travel UI now has a bed search textbox
- Fixed ScorchedEarth rocks having incorrect destruction mesh material
- Fixed some third person camera interpolation jitters