From ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki
Released - 20 December, 2017
- Fixed Rock Drake losing forward-momentum when jumping off ground
- Chain-Bola'ed Rockdrakes can no longer move while climbing and Bola'ed
- Fixed Ravager getting stuck when dismounting/remounting on zipline
- Fixed inability to activate weapon attachments ('N' key)
- Fixed Grappling players into Tek Shield (detaches Grapple)
- Fixed kiting Nameless into Fertile areas of Aberration (they'll now leave when they go underground in such areas)
- Reduced rate of battery depletion in structures by 33%
- Rollrats now have 20% weight from Wood, but 100% weight from Stone, as intended
- Aquatic Mushrooms reduce Biolum Poison debuff by 5 seconds per consumption, rather than 1
- Fixed issue with cavewolf being offset above zipline when reconnecting to server
Above the notes published in Steam forum, below the notes of the version labeled 275.5 of the survivetheark.com forum
- Fixed tamed Rock Drake not being able to attack enemies properly.
- Fixed an issue with Ravagers becoming stuck when dismounted on ziplines.
- Fixed an issue where upon relogging Ravagers would stand on ziplines incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where climber dinos could climb while bola'd.
- Fixed a bug where Rock Drake's could climb while encumbered.
- FIxed a bug where Rock Drake's had no forward velocity when jumping.
- Fix an exploit where enemy players could be pulled inside a Tek shield.
- Increased charge battery duration in electrical structures by 33%.
- Fixed a bug where Roll Rat had weight reduction on stone instead of wood/fungal wood.
- Increased Aquatic Mushroom time reduction on Biolume Poison (cold spore) debuff from 1 second to 5 seconds.
- Fixed a bug where weapon attachments wouldn't turn on.
- Nameless now despawn in the Fertile biome once they bury underground, preventing instances where they were being drawn up from the Biolume into the Fertile area.
- Further prevented fertilized eggs from being transferred to servers not using the allow foreign dino setting when the egg is in player inventory.