As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Released - September 4th, 2020
- Fixed a bug which prevented the TEK Bridge from snapping
- Increased the TEK Bridge decay timer
- Fixed a level up animation glitch with the Bear and Megatherium
- Fixed multiple level design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, etc.
- Fixed a bug which caused the Trough visual indicator to reset on load in Single Player
- Fixed an exploit used by malicious players to arbitrarily add pin codes to unpincodeable structures
- Fixed various broken creature spawns in Genesis Single Player
- Adjusted the Transfer UI's Server Session list alignment
- Fixed a bug where downloaded Titans were not saving on servers
- Fixed an exploit with Crystal Wyverns
- Fixed an exploit with the Reaper and Basilisk
- Fixed an exploit with the Deinonychus
- Fixed a bug with the TEK Skiff would not update its inventory, causing it to be unable to fly as it assumed it was carrying too many items