ARK Survival Evolved Wiki
See the latest Patch Notes, or check below.
As a man or woman stranded, naked, freezing, and starving on the unforgiving shores of a mysterious island called ARK, use your skill and cunning to kill or tame and ride the plethora of leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land. Hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements and store valuables, all while teaming up with (or preying upon) hundreds of other players to survive, dominate... and escape!The game was released on August 29th, 2017 after being over two years in 'Early Access' and is available on Steam, the Xbox Live Marketplace, PlayStation 4, mobile devices, and the Nintendo Switch with continually new updates in the open-world dinosaur survival game.
- Tame, Train, Breed & Ride Dinosaurs, in a Living Ecosystem
- Food, Water, Temperature and Weather
- Harvest, Build Structures, Paint Items
- Plant, Farm And Grow
- Summon The Ultimate Life Forms
- Tribe System
- RPG Statistics
- Hardcore Mechanics
- Explore And Discover
- Large-World Persistence And Meta-Universe
- Robust Steam Workshop Mod Support
- High-End Next-Gen Visuals
ARK Park is an immersive VR experience that brings to life a world where living, breathing dinosaurs are still roaming the earth. Players embark on an exciting tour of this ancient time, interacting and witnessing hundreds of dinosaurs up-close and personal.
Official Website: arkparkvr.com
Developed by: Snail Games's Peacock Studio
PC and Linux
Released - December 4th, 2019
- Velonasaur exploit fix
Released - December 5th, 2019
- Networking fix for joining servers and structures loading improperly
Released - December 3rd, 2019
- Fixed a server crash
Released - October 24th, 2019
- Stay tuned for upcoming seasonal events!
- Added T.O.A.S.T.
- Ancestry UI implemented
- Element, new skins, garden items, dungeon keys and TEK blueprints now available in the store
- Underwater creatures can now be requested in single player
- Fixed various exploits
- Unofficial server admins can allow PvP dungeons
- Players are now warned before spending Ancient Amber to revive a tame that will come back wild
- Added more detail to Tribe Log showing who destroyed structures
- Fix for text colors appearing incorrectly in Tribe Log
- Fix for Torpor data not updating properly when viewed through Spyglass in Multiplayer
- Fix for various weapon placements on Weapon Mounts
- Fix for various exploits
Released - December 18th, 2018
- Fix for two client lock up issues