ARK Survival Evolved Wiki
See the latest Patch Notes, or check below.
As a man or woman stranded, naked, freezing, and starving on the unforgiving shores of a mysterious island called ARK, use your skill and cunning to kill or tame and ride the plethora of leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land. Hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements and store valuables, all while teaming up with (or preying upon) hundreds of other players to survive, dominate... and escape!The game was released on August 29th, 2017 after being over two years in 'Early Access' and is available on Steam, the Xbox Live Marketplace, PlayStation 4, mobile devices, the Nintendo Switch, and the Epic Games Store with continually new updates in the open-world dinosaur survival game.
- Tame, Train, Breed & Ride Dinosaurs, in a Living Ecosystem
- Food, Water, Temperature and Weather
- Harvest, Build Structures, Paint Items
- Plant, Farm And Grow
- Summon The Ultimate Life Forms
- Tribe System
- RPG Statistics
- Hardcore Mechanics
- Explore And Discover
- Large-World Persistence And Meta-Universe
- Robust Steam Workshop Mod Support
- High-End Next-Gen Visuals
ARK Park is an immersive VR experience that brings to life a world where living, breathing dinosaurs are still roaming the earth. Players embark on an exciting tour of this ancient time, interacting and witnessing hundreds of dinosaurs up-close and personal.
Official Website: arkparkvr.com
Developed by: Snail Games's Peacock Studio
499 creatures are announced, 497 of them released and 2 yet to be released.
Steam and Epic Games
Xbox One and Windows 10
App Store and Google Play
Released - August 26th, 2020
A new Dungeon type has entered the weekly rotation!
- New hairstyles available with the Appearance Change Ticket in the in-game store! Includes beard options for Primal Pass holders.
- Official Casual Servers now available.
- Official Ascendant Servers coming Sep. 2020.
- Increased Raft & Platform Saddle building limitations.
- New Unofficial Server values now available.
- Dungeon Loot has been reworked.
- PvP balance changes implemented.
- Dozens of bug & exploit fixes.
Released - December 18th, 2018
- Fix for two client lock up issues