ARK Survival Evolved Wiki:Mod guidelines
Mods can be added to the wiki freely, but there are a few guidelines that must be followed.
- All mod page titles must be prefixed with
- Mod pages about an item, creature, or feature must include the mod name in the title. Title formats that are allowed are
Mod:mod name item name,
Mod:mod name/item name, or
Mod:item name (mod name).
- File naming for icons must use a similar format to the title, with spaces substituted for
File:Mod ARK Additions Deinonychus.png). File naming for other files does not have to use the same format, although it helps for file organization.
- Files must be licensed appropriately. Mods with a license will use that licensing for files, unless any part of the file belongs to Studio Wildcard (such as the ARK logo, fonts, icons, or in-game screenshots).
- Files must be categorized appropriately. All files must go in
[[Category:''mod name'' imagesor a subcategory of that category.
- Every mod page must begin with