Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Highlands Lookout (Ragnarok)
|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusive to the DLC: Ragnarok|
Surroundings[edit | edit source]
This abandoned Lighthouse stands in the north east corner of the Highlands, below it lies the entry to a water-accessible Hidden Cavern which is perfect for docking rafts and sea creatures. The lighthouse over looks an incredible basalt formation, named Causeway of the Ancients that resembles the real life Giant's Causeway in Ireland. From the lighthouse it is only a short walk to the Boreal forest to the south.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There are farms dotted around the highlands nearby, these will provide a stream of rockarrot and savroot to anyone establishing themselves here.
- This is a good starting location if you are not confident in your own base building.
- You cannot build in the tower unless you build your own foundations.
- If you spawn Highlands, you can rush up here quickly and immediately have a suitable base however it is not recommended to use this as a permanent base unless you don't intend to have many large structures such as industrial furnaces.
- Gigas can spawn very near to the tower so be warned.
- Ovis, spawn close by and are an excellent source of Mutton
- This area is near the wyvern canyon allowing easy access and easy leveling
- This is a resource rich area and is always a great place to start.