Aberration Mystery Creature 1
| This creature, item or feature is announced but not yet released.|
To see the features that are released soon, see the Patch Notes.
|This article is about a feature exclusive to the DLC: Aberration|
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Combat
- 3 Taming
- 4 Utility
- 5 Spotlight
- 6 Notes/Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 References
Color Scheme and Regions
Base Stats and Growth
Note that creatures will have different stats in Survival of the Fittest
|Attribute||Amount at Level 1||Increase per point||Taming Bonus|
1Percentages are based on the value of the stat the moment the creature was tamed (after taming effectiveness)
2The absolute Base Damage is shown here instead of the percentage.
3Wild creatures do not level up movement speed
4Torpor increases every level on wild creatures, but can not be increased once they are tamed.
|Movement Type||Base Speed||Sprinting|
- These are the base speeds of the creature at 100% Movement Speed
- For a comparison of the speeds of all creatures, see Base Creature Speeds
This section describes how to fight against this creature.
Note that the values are for optimal cases, always bring extra supplies!
For a level-dependent count of resources needed, try an external taming calculator.
- As of current, the apparent nickname the ARK playerbase seems to have given the creature is "Chupacabra", due to it's resemblance to the variation of the cryptid seen in states such as Texas and in Mexico.
- The creature was first announced in the community crunch 102 at 2017-09-09.
- The creature will most likely pursue players at night who are living on the cave walls and will go as far as to chase them down zip lines