Aconitum Seeds (Mobile)
|This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusively available in the version on Mobile.|
|Plant these for some beautiful monkshood flowers. On rare occasion these flowers will even filter Potent Dust out of the air!|
|Consumable (values pertain to Humans)|
|Purchase type||Special Item|
|Purchase Yields||4 Pieces|
|Cost||5 × Ancient Amber|
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Hemerocallis Seeds can be obtained as a Purchasable Item through purchase with 5 × Ancient Amber and comes in packs of 4. They can also be obtained from fully grown Monkshood Flowers. The item will be returned to the inventory when destroyed or lost.
Spotlight[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The seeds are essentially a very strong Narcoberry that have the property of rejuvinating Stamina.
- It isn't recommended for PvP unless your Fortitude is leveled by at least 16+ as this will reduce the Torpor they inflict to under 10 instead of the full 20. If you have high Fortitude then it might be worth it as it gives 100 Stamina.
- The Torpor produced from consuming or force-feeding these seeds is 3x as much torpor as a Narcoberry.
- A player with 16 or more points leveled into Fortitude will gain only half of the Torpor.
- Seeds can be regrown and farmed for a more potent form of Narcoberries.
- When the Monkshood Flowers grow, you can dye them either with a Paintbrush or Spray Painter and the Potent Dust produced will reflect the color of the flower.