Adobe Ceiling (Primitive Plus)
|This creature / item / feature was removed from the game. This page remains for historical reasons.
More info: Adobe (Primitive Plus) structures replaced by Adobe (Scorched Earth) structures in 1.5 (Primitive Plus)
|This article is about adobe ceiling in the Primitive Plus DLC. For adobe ceiling in the Scorched Earth DLC, see Adobe Ceiling (Scorched Earth).|
|This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusive to the DLC: Primitive Plus|
|A stable traditional adobe ceiling that insulates the inside from the outside, and doubles as a floor for higher levels.|
|1L × 1W|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/PrimitivePlusMod/Items/PrimalItemStructure_AdobeCeiling.PrimalItemStructure_AdobeCeiling'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 35|
|Engram Points||5 EP|
Usage[edit | edit source]
Must be snapped onto a Foundation, Pillar, Wall or other Ceiling. They can only be placed up to two blocks away from their foundation unless there are foundations beneath them.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item's spawn code is no longer in the game and has been replaced by Scorched Earth Adobe Ceiling but with a different crafting recipe.
- Spawning in a Scorched Earth Adobe Ceiling works but you cannot place it in the world.
- v1.5 The Adobe Ceiling blueprint is currently mistakenly categorized as stone in the crafting folder menu.
- The Adobe Ceiling (Primitive Plus) is treated as a stone structure and can only be damaged by:
- Metal Weapons (5%)
- Tek Sword (~218%)
- Explosives (150%)
- Ballista Turret (40%)
- Cannon (~137%)
- Therizinosaur (Headbutt only, ~2%)
- Dunkleosteus (15%)
- Corrupted Creatures
- Alpha Predators (10%)
- Enraged Creatures
- DodoRex (300%)
- Dodo Wyvern (300%)
- Bosses (10%)
- Titanosaur (~462%)
- Defense Unit (~462%)
- These can damage stone, but can not damage auto turrets:
|Lumber||Structures||Foundation • Wall (Sloped Left, Sloped Right) • Lumber Ceiling • Doorframe (Door) • Windowframe (Window) • Sloped Roof • Ramp • Stairs • Pillar • Dinosaur Gateway (Gate)|
|Misc||Bench • Chair • Table|
|Brick||Foundation • Ceiling • Pillar • Ramp • Wall (Sloped Left, Sloped Right) • Doorframe • Windowframe • Dinosaur Gateway • Gate|
|Glass||Wall (Sloped Left, Sloped Right) • Ceiling • Doorframe (Door) • Windowframe (Window) • Sloped Roof|
|Other||Big Fence Opening (Section, Post) • Pontoon Bridge • Steel Handrail • Steel Pillar • Small Stone Fence (Big) • Wood Handrail • Wood Post Fence|