Adobe Ceiling (Primitive Plus)
|This creature, item, or feature was removed from the game. This page remains for historical reasons.
More info: Adobe (Primitive Plus) structures replaced by Adobe (Scorched Earth) structures in 1.5 (Primitive Plus)
This article is about adobe ceiling in the Primitive Plus DLC. For adobe ceiling in the Scorched Earth DLC, see Adobe Ceiling (Scorched Earth).
|This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusive to the DLC: Primitive Plus|
|A stable traditional adobe ceiling that insulates the inside from the outside, and doubles as a floor for higher levels.|
|1L × 1W|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/PrimitivePlusMod/Items/PrimalItemStructure_AdobeCeiling.PrimalItemStructure_AdobeCeiling'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 35|
|Engram Points||5 EP|
Usage[edit | edit source]
Must be snapped onto a Foundation, Pillar, Wall or other Ceiling. They can only be placed up to two blocks away from their foundation unless there are foundations beneath them.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item's spawn code is no longer in the game and has been replaced by Scorched Earth Adobe Ceiling but with a different crafting recipe.
- Spawning in a Scorched Earth Adobe Ceiling works but you cannot place it in the world.
- v1.5 The Adobe Ceiling blueprint is currently mistakenly categorized as stone in the crafting folder menu.
- The Adobe Ceiling (Primitive Plus) is treated as a stone structure and can only be damaged by:
- Metal Weapons (5%)
- Tek Sword (~218%)
- Explosives (150%)
- Ballista Turret (40%)
- Cannon (~137%)
- Therizinosaur (Headbutt only, ~2%)
- Dunkleosteus (15%)
- Corrupted Creatures
- Alpha Predators (10%)
- Enraged Creatures
- DodoRex (300%)
- Dodo Wyvern (300%)
- Bosses (10%)
- Titanosaur (~462%)
- Defense Unit (~462%)
- These can damage stone, but can not damage auto turrets: