Alpha Surface Reaper King
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Aberration|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/Dinos/Nameless/MegaXenomorph_Character_BP_Male_Surface.MegaXenomorph_Character_BP_Male_surface'" 500 0 0 35
Basic Info[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Reaper is highly aggressive, even more so as Alpha, but only emerges at night much like the surface Reaper king, but at even more rare rate.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Alpha Surface Reaper King is roughly double in size as that of Reaper Queen, naturally spawning with an albino outer shell, interior red flesh and sporting a glowing red aura around them. However, this aura cannot be seen while they are underground.
Color Scheme and Regions[edit | edit source]
This section displays the Alpha Surface Reaper King's natural colors and regions. For demonstration, the regions below are colored red over an albino Alpha Surface Reaper King. The colored squares shown underneath each region's description are the colors that the Alpha Surface Reaper King will randomly spawn with to provide an overall range of its natural color scheme. Hover your cursor over a color to display its name and ID.
Server admins can use this region information in the Console Command
cheat SetTargetDinoColor <ColorRegion> <ColorID>.
cheat SetTargetDinoColor 0 6 would color the Alpha Surface Reaper King's "middle region" magenta.
Region 1 is not used
Region 2 is not used
Region 3 is not used
Drops[edit | edit source]
Base Stats and Growth[edit | edit source]
Note that creatures will have different stats in Survival of the Fittest
|Attribute||Amount at Level 1||Increase per point|
|Melee Damage||180 / 102||+9 / +0.5|
1Percentages are based on the value of the stat the moment the creature was tamed (after taming effectiveness)
2The absolute Base Damage is shown here instead of the percentage.
3Wild creatures do not level up movement speed
4Torpidity increases every level on wild creatures, but can not be increased once they are tamed.
|Movement Type||Base Speed||Sprinting|
- These are the base speeds of the creature at 100% Movement Speed
- For a comparison of the speeds of all creatures, see Base Creature Speeds
|Attack Type||Projectile Values||Torpor Values|
|Impulse||Radius||Base||Mult||Duration||Damage Mult||Amount||Duration||Damage Mult||Amount|
Combat[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
Alpha Surface Reaper Kings are known to bury towards safety when they reached a certain health, and emerges far away from the player.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Use Rock Drakes but make sure the player is hidden then use any damaging weapon.
Weaponry[edit | edit source]
For tribes, it is recommended to bring at least 2 mid to high level Rock Drakes. Alternatively, one could bring a soaker dino via Karkinos, though its recommended to keep the crab away from the battle since it is relatively frail for its size.
Solo players should take a high level Rock Drake or Reaper King, and always have an escape plan. It is unwise to put yourself in a position to be cornered by an Alpha Reaper, so be sure to clear out the surrounding reapers from the area you’re fighting in.
Don’t forget that even the mighty Alpha Reaper King is vulnerable to Charge Lights, so be sure to bring a Charge Light Creature to lower its defense!
With the arrival of Extinction, a lot of very strong creatures appeared, including the Velonasaur, Managarmr and Titans. A team of 1 tanker and 3 mounted Velonasaurs would do a quick work of an alpha reaper as long as you keep it under charge light. One could also solo an alpha reaper with a well imprinted, heavily mutated health, stamina and damage Managarmr.
Dangers[edit | edit source]
It is extremely fast, in some situations even faster than Rock Drakes
Weakness[edit | edit source]
Unlike Nameless and regular Reaper King/Queen, Alpha Surface Reaper King/Queen does not have any known weakness excluding from Charge Light.
Spotlight[edit | edit source]
Notes/Trivia[edit | edit source]
- With Aberration DLC release, Alpha Surface Reaper King boasts one of the few highest stat for the entirety of Alpha Creatures even at level 1, surpassing both Alpha Tusoteuthis and Alpha Deathworm, but not Alpha Mosasaur
- If forced tamed, the Alpha Surface Reaper King will bury itself and disappear after a certain period of time. This can be prevented, whistle the Alpha Surface Reaper King to follow you and bury it, then change the time of day to Day time, (If you have access to console commands) the Alpha Surface Reaper King will follow you from under the ground. Then make it burrow off of a cliff and it will suddenly appear above ground. If done correctly, the Alpha Surface Reaper King will stay above ground, no matter what time of day it is and will never despawn.
- The alpha surface reaper king does not need nameless making it and the Surface Reaper King letting them spawn in extesive amounts.
References[edit | edit source]