Ambergris (Genesis: Part 1)
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Genesis: Part 1|
|A waxy substance secreted by the Astrocetus. Used to create ordnance for the Astrocetus Tek Saddle.|
|Consumable (values pertain to Humans)|
cheat GFI Ambergris 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Dinos/SpaceWhale/PrimalItemResource_Ambergris.PrimalItemResource_Ambergris'" 1 0 0
Usage[edit | edit source]
- Used as ammo to charge the Astrocetus’s bomb attack.
- Used as food and comfort food for baby Magmasaurs.
- Fills 500 food on baby Magmasaurs.
- Adult Magmasaur can be force fed to replenish 300 Health, almost similarly to Medical Brew for survivors.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Not used for any known recipe for crafting.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite the description, Astrocetus does not actively leave behind Ambergris, but rather on the rock.
- HLN-A describes Ambergris as Whale snot, however Ambergris is really sperm whale feces.
- Ambergris can be stored in Refrigerators and Tek Troughs (as opposed to other foods only fed by other raise-only babies) expanding decay rate to just over 1 day according to official rates, can also be placed in normal Feeding Troughs.
- Use an Ankylosaurus for increased Ambergris gathering efficiency.