|Eat it to gain tremendous nourishment, or use it in recipes, or...|
|Consumable (values pertain to Humans)|
cheat GFI UnderwaterEgg_Toad 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_UnderwaterEgg_Toad.PrimalItemConsumable_UnderwaterEgg_Toad'" 1 0 0
Variant Aberrant Beelzebufo Egg
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_UnderwaterEgg_Toad_Aberrant.PrimalItemConsumable_UnderwaterEgg_Toad_Aberrant'" 1 0 0
Overview[edit | edit source]
Beelzebufo Eggs are randomly dropped by Beelzebufos.
Super Fertilized Egg (Mobile)[edit | edit source]
|This section is about a feature exclusively available on Mobile|
These Eggs can be obtained after a female Beelzebufo with a Carnivore Pheromone applied has laid one. They will hatch quicker than normal Beelzebufo Eggs and the baby Beelzebufo will have better stats when it has hatched.
Notes/Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The egg must be hatched in the water, and the baby has to stay in the water until fully matured or else it will die.
- It doesn't require a specific interval of temperature to hatch.
- The Beelzebufos must be in water to mate.
- Flying creatures, such as Argentavis, can pick up the baby Beelzebufo, causing it to die.
- The egg can be picked up in ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile.
Gallery[edit | edit source]