|Ferments tasty brew from Thatch, Water, and Berries|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_BeerBarrel.PrimalItemStructure_BeerBarrel'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 36|
|Engram Points||24 EP|
|Used to craft||2 items|
|Crafted in|| Smithy |
Thorny Dragon Saddle
|Required Stations||Mortar And Pestle|
Resources breakdown [ ]
500 × Wood or Fungal Wood
100 × Cementing Paste
The Beer Barrel is used for creating Beer.
Usage[edit | edit source]
The Beer Barrel can be fueled with either water from a water container or pipes from an intake. After placing 40 Thatch and 50 of any regular Berry in it, 1 Beer Liquid will be created per six hours (one hour with singleplayer settings enabled).
Painting and Color Regions
The Beer Barrel is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Beer Barrel is 1/2 foundation wide, 3/4 foundation deep and 1 wall tall.
- Waterskin or Canteen can not be placed into a Beer Barrel as a water source.
- However Water Jar can be used as a water source through remote use, filling 200 points out of 1000 points of water.
- It cannot be irrigated by being near a water tap as a plant would.
- The Beer Barrel is irrigated via a pipe through the top or bottom.
- You cannot attach a new pipe system to a pre-existing pipe system. The pipe system must be built from the pre-existing irrigation system to work properly or built from scratch.
- The Beer Barrel does not work with Water Reservoir. To use irrigation as the water supply pipes must be supplied by irrigation intake
- The Beer Barrel is treated as a thatch structure and can be damaged by anything except non-explosive ranged attacks.
Video Tutorial[edit | edit source]
Quick tutorial on how to make beer.