Behemoth Tek Gate
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch.|
|Behemoth Tek Gate|
|A large composite Tek gate that can be used with a Behemoth Gateway to allow even the largest creatures in or out.|
cheat GFI TekGate_Large 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekGate_Large.PrimalItemStructure_TekGate_Large'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekGate_Large.PrimalItemStructure_TekGate_Large'"
|Crafted in||Tek Replicator|
Behemoth Tek Gate is a structure in the Tek Tier-building set. It offers protection to a base and is used to get tamed dinosaurs in and out of a base.
Construction[edit | edit source]
A Behemoth Tek Gate can only be placed within a Behemoth Tek Gateway. Doing so allows the gate to be locked or unlocked, allowing you to restrict access to a base while still allowing you and your dinosaurs a way through.
Behemoth Gates are bigger than the normal Dinosaur Gates. All dinosaurs except for the Titanosaur fit through Behemoth Gates.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Tekgram is obtained by defeating Dragon on easy difficulty.
- The gate itself is 5 walls wide and 10 walls high, while the Gateway is 7 walls wide and 12 walls high.
- Despite the description saying that "allow even the largest creatures in or out.", The Titanosaur will not fit through it.
- The door has a setting in the radial menu to allow you to set whether the door can auto-close or auto-open.
- The Behemoth Tek Gate is treated as a Tek structure and can only be damaged by Explosives, the Tek Rifle, Tek Saddles, an Arthropluera, a Titanosaur, Corrupted Creatures, Enraged Creatures, Titans, Bosses, or the DodoRex.