From ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki
(Redirected from Berries)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|
- Narcoberry - increases Torpor, does not restore Water
- Stimberry - decreases Torpor, dehydrates the player, decreases tamed creatures' food
Gathering[edit | edit source]
|Creature / Tool||Gain per action|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Berries can be found in white, green and blue Beacons.
- Berries are gathered primarily from bushes on the ground.
- Using Berry seeds, Berries can be grown in crop plots, which can give you up to 300 berries per harvest.
- Berries can be gathered faster using an animal such as a Bronto, Trike, Ankylo, or Stego.
- If berries are listed as preferred food for a creature, then this excludes both Narcoberries and Stimberries due to their special characteristics.
- Since v246 (and the release of the DLC Scorched Earth) Berries only restore 0.2 water (except Narcoberries and Stimberries).
- If you are in dire need of sustenance, place the berries onto a quickbar slot, open your inventory, and hold down the number assigned to the berry. You will speed through the berries and can quickly eat them in bulk. (This works for other foods, also, but is not as useful, due to the amount of food/water that they already give.)