|Powerful toxin harvested from an organism.|
|Added in||Patch 253.0|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_JellyVenom.PrimalItemConsumable_JellyVenom'" 1 0 0
|Used to craft||1 item|
Usage[edit | edit source]
Bio Toxin can be used to craft Shocking Tranquilizer Darts, which are twice as potent as regular darts.
It can also be force fed to unconscious creatures instead of Narcoberries/Narcotics. It applies 80 torpor over 16 seconds, making them significantly more effective per item for any situation, except for its quicker spoil time.
Can also be used to passively tame Electrophorus.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If eaten by a player, damages health in addition to the narcotic effect.
- Can be harvested with Beelzebufo in small amounts for early game usage.
- Can be harvested effectively with Spinosaurus, because of the Area of Effect and knockback.
- Can be harvested effectively with Basilosaurus, because of the immunity on shocks/stun.
- Can be harvested most effectively with a Tusoteuthis, because of the tentacle strike area of effect and minimal effect of shocks.