Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Brick Ceiling (Primitive Plus)
|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusive to the DLC: Primitive Plus|
|A stable traditional brick ceiling that insulates the inside from the outside, and doubles as a floor for higher levels.|
|1L × 1W|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/PrimitivePlusMod/Items/PrimalItemStructure_ConcreteCeiling.PrimalItemStructure_ConcreteCeiling'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 45|
|Engram Points||15 EP|
Resources breakdown [ ]
4 × Fresh Cement
Usage[edit | edit source]
A brick ceiling to keep out the snow and rain. Can be used as floor for multistory structures. Hard as rock!
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Brick Ceiling has a slightly thick hit box. Because its thicker, it pushes the player up which causes collisions with door frames.
- It's best to keep the Brick Ceiling away from door frames as a floor or ceiling.
- The Brick Ceiling is treated as a stone structure and can only be damaged by:
- Metal Weapons (5%)
- Tek Sword (~218%)
- Explosives (150%)
- Ballista Turret (40%)
- Cannon (~137%)
- Therizinosaur (Headbutt only, ~2%)
- Dunkleosteus (15%)
- Corrupted Creatures
- Alpha Predators (10%)
- Enraged Creatures
- DodoRex (300%)
- Dodo Wyvern (300%)
- Bosses (10%)
- Titanosaur (~462%)
- Defense Unit (~462%)
- These can damage stone, but can not damage auto turrets: