Brick Dinosaur Gate (Primitive Plus)
|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Primitive Plus|
|Brick Dinosaur Gate|
|A large, reinforced wooden gate that can be used with a Gateway to keep dinosaurs in or out.|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/PrimitivePlusMod/Items/PrimalItemStructure_BrickGate.PrimalItemStructure_BrickGate'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 52|
|Engram Points||16 EP|
|Crafted in||Construction Table|
The Brick Dinosaur Gate is a Structure in the Primitive+-DLC of ARK: Survival Evolved. The Brick Dinosaur Gate is designed to work together with the Brick Dinosaur Gateway . Together, they provide protection against dinosaurs and can help keep them contained inside of an area.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item was named "Concrete Dinosaur Gate" before v1.5.
- In game this item is named "Reinforced Concrete Dinosaur Gate" after being placed.
- The Brick Dinosaur Gate is treated as a stone structure and can only be damaged by:
- Metal Weapons (5%)
- Tek Sword (~218%)
- Explosives (150%)
- Ballista Turret (40%)
- Cannon (~137%)
- Therizinosaur (Headbutt only, ~2%)
- Dunkleosteus (15%)
- Corrupted Creatures
- Alpha Creatures (10%)
- Enraged Creatures
- DodoRex (300%)
- Dodo Wyvern (300%)
- Bosses (10%)
- Titanosaur (~462%)
- Defense Unit (~462%)
- These can damage stone, but can not damage auto turrets: